When an employee doesn’t work out or decides to move on to another job, most companies are left short-staffed until a replacement can be found. Unfortunately, the hiring process is not typically a quick ordeal, which leads to decreased productivity and over-stressed employees trying to pick up the slack in the interim.
However, there’s a simple solution to this problem ─ working with a staffing firm. These professionals handle your hiring efforts, helping to shorten your recruiting process and find better talent.
Make Your Recruiting Process More Efficient
Interested in streamlining your recruiting efforts? Learn five ways a staffing firm can improve your hiring process:
- Qualified Pool of Top Talent: The best candidates aren’t always looking for jobs when you post an open position. However, staffing firms are always recruiting, providing them with the opportunity to be selective and only add top talent to their candidate pool.
- Faster “Time-to-Fill” Rates: It can take companies weeks or even months to fill an open position, but staffing firms always have qualified candidates on-hand, ready to get to work. Jobs can be filled immediately, if necessary.
- Pre-Screened Candidates: Reviewing resumes and interviewing candidates takes a great deal of time. Staffing firms pre-screen candidates from their talent pool, so you only need to meet with top contenders to make your decision.
- Cost Savings: The expenses associated with hiring a new employee can add up fast, between direct costs like advertising fees and indirect costs like overtime needed for existing team members to take on the additional workload. When you hire a staffing firm, you’ll only pay one set rate to hire your new worker.
- Minimal Disruption to Business: Operations at your company may become greatly disrupted when you’re missing a team member, between a lack of productivity caused by the vacancy and recruiting responsibilities taking the front seat to your workload. When a staffing firm handles your hiring efforts, qualified workers can be hired quickly, without much effort on your part.
If you’re looking for top talent to fill open positions at your company, contact Sparks Group. We’ll help you find qualified candidates who are the perfect fit for your available roles.