Careers at Sparks Group
Sparks Group is committed to strong business ethics, providing exemplary service to both our clients and candidates, as well as to the personal and career development of our staff members. We are always looking to add to our talented team of recruiting, sales, and corporate staff members. To view our open internal opportunities view our jobs on LinkedIn. For more information, connect with our Corporate Recruiter.
Sparks Group has regularly earned such as accolades and being named to the Top Workplaces List and as a Best Place to Work in Washington DC. Finally, Sparks Group is recognized within the staffing and recruiting industry and is a multi-year recipient Staffing Industry Analysts’ Best Staffing Firms to Work For and the Best of Staffing awards.
Working at Sparks Group
If you are looking to make a career move to a thriving service organization that values a work/life balance Sparks Group might be a great fit! Sparks Group offers:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plan choices to provide individual options that best fit each employee’s unique needs
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plan (including vacation time, sick time, and paid holidays)
- 401(k) plan to help employees better prepare for retirement.
- Employee wellness program
- Collaborative work environment, with regular involvement from senior and executive leadership
- Strong commitment to business ethics with the highest standards of civic and social responsibility, integrity and ethical conduct (former recipient of the National Capital Business Ethics Award)
- Employee wellness benefit
- And much more!
Awards and Recognition
- Best Staffing Firms to Work For (51-200 Employees)
- Top Workplaces List – DC Area
- Best Places to Work – Greater Washington DC
- Best of Staffing Awards (Client and Talent)
- National Capital Area Business Award
To view a complete list of Sparks Group's Awards and Recognition, click here.