Acquisition Management and Acquisition Support Services
Sparks Group provides full acquisition management and acquisition support services to government and commercial clients.
Sparks Group offers a wide range of acquisition services that drives successful businesses and enables government agencies to accomplish their core missions. Sparks Group’s contracts and acquisition staff members specialize in performing full cradle to grave contracting in the acquisition of products and services such as construction/infrastructure/A&E, information technology, healthcare/medical, research, and basic commodities. Services provided include the award of various contract types such as fixed-price, cost-reimbursement, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ), time and materials (T&M), and more.
Acquisition Management and Acquisition Support Phases and Tasks
Sparks Group provides efficient and cost-effective acquisition support services to include all of the phases and tasks of the acquisition lifecycle.
Acquisition Planning and Acquisition Strategy Development
- Provide advice and make recommendations for acquisition plans
- Perform market research, market surveys, data collection and analysis
- Research existing contracts for available products and services
- Requirements Definitions and Planning
- Developing and preparing requirements documents such as Statements of Work (SOW), Statements of Objective (SOO), and Performance Work Statements (PWS)
- Preparing Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE)
- Prepare solicitation documents such as Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quote (RFQ), and Combined Synopsis/Solicitations.
Source Selection and Contract Award
- Work with evaluation team to identify pre-negotiation objectives and, when applicable, conduct discussions and negotiations with offerors
- If applicable, provide advice and make recommendations
- Prepare and distribute contract award document(s)
- Contract administration
- Contractor performance monitoring and evaluation, including schedules, milestones, and compliance.
- Contract modification support
- Contract file maintenance support
- Delivery/task order support
- Invoicing and reporting
Contract Close-Out Assistance
- Perform A/R Reconciliation
- Prepare final modification
- Obligate and/or de-obligate funds
- Perform unbilled and funding analysis
Contracts, Acquisition, and Procurement Staff
Sparks Group specializes in recruiting and staffing contracts, acquisitions and procurement professionals for all phases of the acquisition lifecycle. Sparks Group features seasoned professionals with deep experience in full lifecycle (“cradle to grave”) support in the areas of contracting, acquisitions, and procurement.
Many of our acquisitions, contracting, and procurement professionals hold experience with military, DoD, law enforcement, and/or civilian agencies, and hold Defense Acquisition University (DAU) and Federal Acquisition Institute (FAI) certifications, including DAWIA and FAC-C. Additionally, our team members hold strong knowledge in acquisition guidelines such as the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS).
To learn more about Sparks Group and our acquisition support services, fill out our form to schedule a free consultation with one of our hiring experts and get started today!
Looking for a new position? Visit the Sparks Group Jobs Board to view our open job opportunities.
Ready to get started?