Best of Staffing
There are nearly 20,000 staffing and recruiting companies in the U.S. Learn what the best firms are doing to separate themselves from the competition.
What is Best of Staffing?
Presented annually by research satisfaction firm ClearlyRated (formerly Inavero), the Best of Staffing Awards honor U.S. staffing and recruiting companies that provide exceptional service quality based on ratings provided by their clients and placed talent. According to ClearlyRated, clients of award winners are 2.3 times more likely to be completely satisfied with the services provided than those from non-winning firms. Additionally, job candidates that work with a winning firm are 1.7 times more likely to be completely satisfied than those working with non-winning firms.
As one of the top U.S. Temporary Staffing and Recruiting Firms, Sparks Group has been named to the Best of Staffing Client list every year since 2012, the Best of Staffing Talent List every year since 2016, and to the inaugural Best of Staffing Employee List for staff satisfaction in 2021.
Visit our profile on ClearlyRated.com to view nearly 500 reviews from our clients and talent.
What Best of Staffing Award Winners Do Differently
So what do we do different? ClearlyRated lists these four things as the items that winners are doing to differentiate themselves:
- Winning firms understand and commit to delivering remarkable service every day in all aspects of their business.
- Winning firms place an importance on finding the right fit between the candidate, the company, and the position. This goes above and beyond simply matching a candidate’s experience and skills to the position’s requirements. Staffing agencies must also match for company culture fit–96% of winning firms state that culture fit is a factor in the candidate selection process.
- Winning firms prioritize communication and responsiveness. Regular communication throughout the hiring process fosters a better experience for both candidates and clients.
- Winning firms utilize technology to run their business more effectively and efficiently without sacrificing the overall human experience.
Sparks Group Survey Results
Sparks Group has received the Best of Staffing Client Award ten years in a row and the Client Diamond Award six years in a row. Additionally, Sparks Group has received the Best of Staffing Talent Award seven times overall and the Talent Diamond Award two years in a row. Over the years we have received hundreds of comments and reviews from clients, talent, and internal staff members about our overall service delivery and our commitment to ensuring a great experience for all parties. Here is what we have learned.
What our clients say we are doing well:
- Sparks Group provides excellent client service and account management.
- We rapidly place highly qualified and professional candidates that are an ideal match with respect to company culture.
- Our recruiting and account management staff respond in a timely manner to staffing requests and resolve issues quickly and effectively.
What our candidates say we are doing well:
- Sparks Group’s recruiting and account management staff is professional, friendly, and responsive.
- Sparks Group offers great job opportunities at great companies
- We successfully match open job opportunities with the candidate’s career goals, experience, skills, background, and ideal work environment.
- Sparks Group helps job seekers “get their foot in the door” with opportunities to convert to a full-time/permanent position at great companies.
What our staff say we are doing well:
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion in the company’s actions and business dealings.
- Timely recognition and job performance feedback from managers and leaders.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Work With One of the Top Staffing and Recruiting Firms in the U.S.
If you need assistance with making your next great hire, complete our form and schedule a free consultation with one of our hiring experts today.
If you’re looking for a new career opportunity, visit our job board to see a list of available IT, accounting, finance, creative, and administrative jobs.