Sparks Group provides payroll services to businesses of all sizes and across all industries, including Fortune 500 companies, small businesses and non-profits.
Sparks Group’s payroll services solution is ideal for organizations looking to expand their talent base without making additions to their full-time headcount. Sparks Group maintains responsibility for withholding, transmitting, reconciling and record keeping of all payroll-related functions. Structures for our payroll services are fully customizable to each client’s talent needs and can include items such as PTO and benefits.
Interested in how our payroll services can help your business? Complete our form to schedule a free consultation with one of our experts and get started today.
5 Benefits of Payroll Services
Payrolling employees through a staffing agency like Sparks Group provides numerous benefits to organizations including but not limited to:
- Cost Control – Alleviate costs and legal risks associated with employment (workers’ compensation, unemployment, etc.), while receiving the skills and expertise that the employee brings to an organization.
- Risk Mitigation – Alleviate co employment risk associated with independent contractors (1099 employees), part-time employees and summer internship programs.
- Staff for Projects and Contracts – Utilize experts such as former employees, consultants or specialists.
- Greater Quality Hires – Identify and then evaluate new employees on the job prior to a formal offer of employment.
- Comply with Corporate Hiring Mandates – Downsize full-time headcounts, comply with corporate hiring freeze policies, or manage an internal contingent workforce.